JOIN OUR TEAM
Would you like a private practice without the stress of billing, credentialing, marketing your services, renting space, and dealing with insurance companies? Then we might be the right fit for you, Krupnick Counseling Associates was founded in 2000 and we hire caring and insightful mental health clinicians who want to transform the community one session at a time. We are a growing team of multidisciplinary therapists helping adults, teens, families, and couples.
Additional items we want you to know about us:
- Krupnick Counseling Associates provides referrals, marketing, credentialing, administration, front office support, scheduling, insurance verification, billing, and office space. All counseling and therapy is provided by independently licensed counselors in the manner they find clinically best for their clients.
- A collaborative team-based model with strong leadership support staffed with a Clinical Director, group consultations, and expertise from veteran therapists. We have a collaborative team that shares ideas, insight, validation and inspiration.
- We provide fully furnished offices in Longmont, Colorado.
- We do not dictate what your schedule is; however, we can tell you times that are most desirable for referrals and available office space. Scheduling flexibility from 6 hours a week to 30 hours a week.
- We do not have a quota of clients that must be seen in a particular time frame. You determine what your capacity is and how you would like to organize your schedule.
- We do not believe in lots of paperwork; we have tried to streamline our paperwork to what is necessary.
- We believe in making work easy for people to do. We want therapy to be your focus, not something else.
- We are a group practice; we are not a facility. We operate in accordance with the laws and guidelines of group practices.
- We do not ask that you only contract with us. Because our therapists are independent businesses, many therapists also work elsewhere so that they have variety, something we find is very important to therapists.
- We believe that change is a positive thing. We are continually looking at processes and working towards better ways of doing things. We love suggestions and people willing to think outside of the box.
- We really like our clients and believe that they are why we are here. We have a strong belief about customer service and how to treat people. Even if we are not the organization for someone, we try to help them on that journey.
- We believe in fit when looking for a therapist. We try very hard to get to know our therapists so that we can refer appropriate clients to them. When we don’t get this right, we try to fix it right away. And because therapists are independent contractors they are never required to take a client that is not an appropriate clinical fit.
- We offer a competitive session reimbursement rate of $39-$65 depending upon experience, education and a variety of other factors. Healthcare benefits available for full-time clinical hours.
- Licensed, in good standing, in the State of Colorado in a counseling, social work, or related behavioral health field (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, PhD).
- Depending on the needs of the practice, Post-Graduate License Candidates may be considered.
- Open-minded, non-judgmental, compassionate and flexible.
- Accountable, collaborative, ability to work independently, and keep in regular communication with team
If all of this sounds great, then please:
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com