Licensed Clinical Social Worker
It’s an honor for me to join a gifted group of clinicians at Krupnick Counseling and I‘m excited to be able to help clients learn to live happier more connected lives. I specialize in working with families, teens and adolescents, and also with individuals with a variety of issues including depression, anxiety, trauma, addiction, and co-occurring conditions. My approach is helpful to a wide range the issues that bring people to seek therapy. Throughout all of my work with various clients, I remain focused on the individual in the present-moment, guided by the belief that I’m always working with a person, not a problem.
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in good standing in both Colorado and Montana. I am a Certified Group Psychotherapist, a designation granted by a committee of the American Group Psychotherapy Association, indicating advanced specialization in group therapy. I have been working with groups for 14 years.
I’m a member of the following professional associations:
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- American Group Psychotherapy Association (AGPA), Clinical Member and Certified Group Psychotherapist (CGP)
- Colorado Group Psychotherapy Society (COGPS)
- Division 39 of the American Psychological Association
- American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work (AAPCSW)
- Climate Psychology Alliance (Founding member of North American branch)